A Proven Government IT Consultant
Performance & Contracts
Futech past performance record is reflective of its commitment to quality, cost effectiveness, and excellent customer service. FUTECH management team presents a strong background working with the federal government and private sector.
NAVSEA COMMAND, SEAPORT-E
Administrative, Program Management, IT, Systems Engineering
COMPUTER AND TECHNICAL SERVICES (CATS PLUS MASTER CONTRACT),
Information Technology Services
PHD ENGINEERING & MANUFACTURING
Technical Support & Maintenance
ANNE ARUNDEL WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT
Cyber Security Training
RILEY CLEANUP MAINTENANCE
Contract # HA-2020-R
Administrative Support, Business Consulting, Construction
SOUTH CAROLINA DEPARTMENT OF MENTAL HEALTH
- NAACP. Provided summer jobs to youth for the Baltimore City Branch in business development.
- Baltimore County Parks and Recreation. Summer employment for youth in financial management.
- Southwest Partnership, Baltimore, MD, training and employment for youth, veterans, and re-entry program
- Workforce Development Board Partner, collaboration on training and career employment with major employers.
Government Contracting Experience:
- U.S. Coast Guard
- U.S. Marines Corp
- Drug Enforcement Agency
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- U.S. Navy, SPAWARS
- Federal Aviation Administration
- U.S. Postal Services
Futech maintains relationships with several agencies and businesses:
– Department of Business and Economic Development DBED, made a presentation to the BRAC committee on our expertise in the area of Base Operations
– Governor Office of Minority Affairs GOMA, the agency assisted us in securing a potential mentor protégé arrangement with Northrop Grumman whom in return assigned two companies to work with us.